Located within Allen Birthing Center, a fully- renovated, 100+ year-old historic home, Allen Midwifery & Family Wellness provides an intimate, unique setting where families are supported throughout pregnancy, birth, postpartum, and beyond. The private birthing suites and expansive grounds provide the perfect balance of modern luxury and the comforts of home. Our holistic providers offer a wide-range of wellness services for the entire family.
Nurse-midwife led, family-centered, holistic care. For pregnancy, labor, birth, and beyond.
Our birthing center offers the choice of two birthing suites, each complete with private bathrooms, birthing tubs, and the comforting ambience that only a birthing center can offer.
What Makes Us Different
- First birthing center in Collin County
- First birthing center to employ all Certified Nurse-Midwives
- First birthing center to obtain hospital privileges for the midwives
- First birthing center in DFW to be accredited by CABC
- First birthing center or hospital to use Nitrous Oxide in DFW
- First birthing center to teach Doctoral-level CNM students in DFW
- First birthing center to have multiple experienced Registered Nurses on staff and on call for clinic and births
- First birthing center in North Texas to offer births in the home, birthing center, and hospital settings.
- First birthing center to offer hearing screens and congenital heart defect screens.
- First birthing center to offer neurofeedback for clients and their families.
- First and only birthing center in DFW that is family-owned and family-centered.